Community Donation Program
Thank you for your interest in Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park. As a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, we have a strong commitment to the community and are proud to support like-minded organizations. We prefer to support organizations that reflect our mission, and may change these guidelines and procedures at any time without advanced notice.
If your nonprofit organization is interested in receiving an in-kind ticket donation, please read the guidelines below and then click on the link at the bottom to submit your request.
Gilroy Gardens Donation Request Requirements & Guidelines:
- Organizations must have a 501(c)(3) nonprofit status and provide a Federal Tax ID number.
- The organization/event must directly support children, youth or families based on our Mission Statement.
- Requests do not guarantee a donation.
- A maximum of two (2) tickets per request may be granted.
- Only one request from an organization or school can be submitted each calendar year. Please note: If there is more than one department, club or division within an organization or school, we can only accept one request per year, per organization.
- Requests must be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to your event.
- We do not donate to second or third parties. Donations are given directly to the benefiting organization.
- We only accept requests from organizations located within a 200-mile radius of Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park.
- We do not give or sponsor events with monetary donations.
- We do not donate to individuals or for-profit organizations.
- Religious groups may only utilize Gilroy Gardens for events that directly benefit children.
- We do not support political parties.
- We do not support any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed.