We are strict and thorough in the steps we take and the processes we use to keep our properties safe and promote a healthy environment. To protect our guests and associates and prevent the spread of illness, we employ rigorous sanitation standards and robust cleaning procedures, including:
- Extensive training for associates on maintaining a safe and hygienic workplace and environment for our guests;
- Appropriate personal protective clothing and gear for associates who are assigned for cleaning duties;
- Specified intervals for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas throughout the day;
- Procedures for cleaning and disinfection of areas throughout the day and where illness has been suspected or reported;
- Quick response to spills, trash and other situations;
- Daily sanitation procedures, for everything from bathroom faucets and sinks to kitchen and dining surfaces, benches and trash cans;
- Daily cleaning and “wash down” of outdoors locations, including walkways and queue lines;
- Guest and associate first aid locations to assist with minor health issues.
We maintain close relationships with local, state, national, and international public health authorities, and take their guidance when additional preventive measures are needed.