Ready to book? Reserve your spot today! $200 Deposit required to reserve your group. Full Payment is due 3 weeks in advance.
March 29, April 5, 12 & 19, 2019
Students $20 | Teachers and Chaperones $10
(Does not include lunch. Grades k-5 participants only. No babies or toddlers please.)
These self-guided explorations of everything green at Gilroy Gardens are an educational treasure hunt! The Green Discovery Days program is appropriate for students in grades K-5.
- The Green Barn- This combination of lab and studio will inspire children to discover the art and science of nature
- 4 Natural Science Green Spots
- Workbooks for each student are provided on arrival
- Nature Detective Certificate for each student with a discount offer to return on another public operating day
- Pre and post-vist classroom activities
|10:30am - 11:00am||
Arrive and pick-up Discovery Workbooks
|11:00am - 5:00pm||The park and rides open to the public- groups are free to tour at their own pace|
|The park closes for the day|
The Green Barn
Where Art & Science Ignite! Visit the Nature Exchange, get creative in the Art Studio, or relax in the Reading Nook.
Keep the learning going by visiting our four Green Spots, with displays about the Circus Trees, geology, weather, and redwoods.
Our Circus Trees are an amazing example of man's patience and imagination. Find each tree as you journey around the park.
Inspire an appreciation for the environment as you take your students through the park's six majestic gardens.