Don't forget to visit our shops while enjoying the park...
Our stores and kiosks have a wide variety of unique souvenirs and gifts for everyone. Make our venues one of your shopping destinations while you're visiting Gilroy Gardens today and you'll take home reminder of great family fun!
- Animaland™ Pick it! Stuff it! Name it! Take it! We have several fluffy friends to choose from so can make your own plush pet at this kiosk near the Pinnacles Rock Maze. Accessories and clothes for you new friend are also available. view map »
- Dixie Cup Gifts Located near the Park's exit, Dixie Cup Gifts offers a variety of items to take home! And don't miss the specially marked clearance items, where you're sure to find the best deal in the Park. view map »
- Hall's Mercantile If you are going to pick one place to shop this is it! Choose from shirts, cups, key chains and a wide variety of other merchandise. The original Hall's Mercantile was located in the James Ellis Building at 6th and Monterey Highway in Gilroy. It was known for its landmark horse and rider on the roof. The cowboy was named after the rodeo rider Casey Tibbs and his horse, War Paint. Our Hall's is located near Sycamore Bridge across from Sugar Plum Farm. view map »
- Red Barn Gifts Here you will find the perfect gift no matter the occasion or time of year. Collectibles and garden items of all kinds make shopping easy! The Red Barn is named for the famous landmark flea market on Highway 101, south of Gilroy. The building has been a flea market for over 40 years and still has weekend swap meets and occasional farm animal auctions. view map »
- The Hat Rack Need a hat to shade your eyes from the sun or just to protect your head? This is the place to get one or two because we have a lot of 'em! This shop also carries many other souvenir items including Hello Kitty! view map »
- The Rose Horse Candy Shoppe Feel like something sweet after lunch or dinner? The Rose Horse Candy Shoppe carries many different types of candy and plush toys and can be found near the Illions Supreme Carousel. view map »
- The Toy Box A kid's paradise, toys, toys and...you guessed it - more TOYS! Located across from Oak Park Playground, this is a great spot to shop for souvenirs. view map »
- The Toy Soldier This store is split in half! One side for boys and the other for girls. The Toy Soldier has something for every boy and every girl. This one-of-a-kind store is located across from The Musical Market Show inside Camellia Garden. view map »